Thursday, January 19, 2023

Day 19: 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Going Through Hoops"     $45,    5 x 7" image

"Going Through Hoops" is a little 5” x 7” watercolor collage.  I call these Little Abbeys (nickname for small abstracts).  If interested in this, go to karenknutson.com 

Tip of the Day:  Adding gold lines, using Pebeo glass outliner.  You can find this in most art supply stores.  It's actually for painting on glass, but I use it for my paintings.  Do NOT bake it as the directions say.  That's just for glass. BTW, there are TWO things to do before using.  You must unscrew the tip and puncture the silver film that is holding the paint inside, screw the tip back on, and then barely cut off the end of the tip, before using.  I love the 3 dimensional look that this adds to many of my little abbeys.  It’s the finishing touch.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...