Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Day 21 of 30 Day Challenge!

 

"Voice of Reason"  $75  (5.5" x 6.5" image)

Day 21 of 30 Day Challenge!


"Voice of Reason” started as a doodle session, trying out many different types of eyes.  By the time I got done, the figure in the middle seemed to be looking both ways!  So, I named it "Voice of Reason", as he seems to be listening to both of the others. I think this is my favorite of all the paintings so far.  I love letting the painting talk to me, really letting go and let it become whatever it wants.  I did this a few days ago, while I was visiting my mom.  I can’t wait to add color to a larger version of this. I’d like to make it very large and very bright. If interested In this drawing, go too karenknutson.com 

Tip #21:  Be willing to let go and just play!  You may learn something, just by accident.  I love working out the design with these 3 value sketches in only black and white.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...