Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 9- 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Dance like an Angel"
Have you ever had one of those days when you thought you had all the balls up in the air, and then, out of nowhere, the balls come tumbling down?  Today was that day for me!  I had a plan to workout, then go to church and then start my painting for the day.  Everything was going fine till noon when I started my painting.  Our daughter called and asked if she and our two granddaughters could come for a visit.  At first, I thought, "No, I have to finish my painting for the 30 in 30 challenge."  Then, I came to my senses and said,"Sure, come on over".  I love seeing my family, and it had been a couple of weeks, so who cares if I'm up late working on my painting?  Then, after they left, I had one hour to work on it, and then went to babysit my other 2 grandsons.  This was the plan from the beginning.  My whole point in telling this story is that it pays to be ahead in this challenge!  I would have loved to have an extra painting to pull out in this case.  As it was, I worked on it after the babysitting time, and finished it at 10:00 p.m.  I'm really beat!!!  But when it really comes down to it, family is tops with me.  Painting is a close second though!  This painting is 10" x 10" and is available for $125.  It's part of my illusionary series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...