Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 2, 30 paintings in 30 Days

"The Swinger"
I was really rushed to do this in time today.  So, I'm sure I will see things that I would change about this once I've had time to view it, but a deadline is a deadline, and I'm done with Day 2 of the Leslie Saeta  challenge. I have really enjoyed painting each day, and I really thank Leslie for the challenge.  Wonder if I'll feel the same way, once I'm at the end of 30 days?  I read this article about a woman really loving her trainer on the first day of her healthy lifestyle change.  She thought he was cute and so helpful and made so much sense.  Then, as days went by, she didn't think he was so cute, and made little sense, and she started disliking the trainer more and more.  Just a word of warning, Leslie! :)  This painting is 10" x 10" and sells for $95, plus shipping.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the curly ques, I've already hit a road block, I can't upload pictures to my blog. It's so frustrating. But, I can still upload them to the Challenge so I don't have any excuse except there aren't enough hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...