Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 16- 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Sassy Girl"
This is my personal favorite of all my people paintings in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  I taught an illusionary workshop this weekend, and really loved the class.  This was my demo for the group, although I didn't finish the details till tonight, when I got home.  Good karma really makes a difference in the outcome of my paintings.  Like when I'm up at the North Shore of Lake Superior, I'm at such peace, that my paintings usually turn out.  This class created the same inspiration.  So many laughs we had and they were all so eager to learn.  The only complaint I have is that it was far too short.  We neede more time!  This painting is image 7" x 11". 

2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your daily posts and this painting in particular. Wonderful work Karen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie! Loved teaching this class. Made many new friends and they had such good attitudes, just like you! We are so fortunate to be artists, aren't we?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...