Sunday, March 11, 2018

30 Paintings in 30 Days Collage

30 Paintings in 30 Days!  Images:  7" x 10"

Well I made it!   But I have to say this was my hardest 30 in 30 that I've ever done!  So many things on my calendar during February and my pride got in the way, so I really tried my best.  No 5 minute paintings here!  Most of these took 4 - 6 hours to complete. This was supposed to be abstract collage, but I diverted from that style as the 30 days progressed.   Below are the only ones that are not sold.  If you are interested, be sure to contact me BEFORE March 15th,  when the 30 Day Sale will be over.  Right now, these are available for $75 each, but after March 15th, they will go back to regular prices. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I don't know how you did it with all that you had going one - 4 to 6 hours a painting - super-girl! And congrats on selling so many of them. I tried the toilet roll technique but really screwed up on the rest of the piece and I will be contacting you about the wire drawing - two ideas that I want to work with. Thank you so much for all the inspiration, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...