Sunday, January 1, 2017

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day One!

"Tranquility"  Image size: 11" x 14"
Price:  $99 (Price good until January 31)
 It's here again! I'm doing the Leslie Saeta Challenge of 30 Paintings in 30 Days! I had 3 ideas for my subject matter.  But finally decided on landscapes so that I could prepare for my private show that will be at a museum in Miles City, MT in October. These paintings will all be 11" x 14" and will sell for $99 each through the end of January.  Then the price will go back up to the normal amount.  These 30 Day Challenges offer the viewer a chance to get a great deal on original art!  Below is my value sketch of this subject, which is the North Shore of Lake Superior.

4 comments:

  1. I have a good friend who lives in Miles City. I'll have to let him know. this is a gorgeous piece! Lovely light, and those gorgeous colors mingling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting! Looking forward to 29 more!
    What is a private show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Looking forward to 29 more!
    What is a "private show"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the solo featured artist at a museum in Miles City. I have to have at least 50 paintings ready.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...