Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 22 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Showing off for Mr. Right"    11" x 11"    $195
(If you purchase both Mr. Right and this one, the set would cost $350)
She's such a flirt!  Trying to get the attention of Mr. Right.  I had lots of fun painting this one, because I had been through all the trials and new discoveries with the painting, "Mr. Right".  I did decide to add the stripe of collage paper in the middle and you'll see below that I added it to Mr. Right painting too.  Guess that's kind of breaking the rules, since I already posted it yesterday, but that's me for you.  One of my favorite sayings is, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission".  If you are interested in buying both of these paintings, I'm offering them for $350 for the set, instead of $195 each.  Both are acrylics with collage.  They are pictured below. I can picture them with a deep black frame. 

4 comments:

  1. Your work is so cool, Karen! Keep it up and good luck with the challenge. I'm on track, too (except for today.....yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, what is your blog site? I tried to click on your link and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, very cool. Great colors and subject.I think the collage is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lamujoart.blogspot.com. And thanks for sharing your techniques like you do. Nothing more fun! Laurie Mueller

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...