Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dragonfly workshop- Lynne Baur, instructor

Lynne Baur with her demo painting, (not quite finished)
It's been a busy time for me so I'm tardy in posting a review of the dragonfly workshop that Lynne Baur taught in my home studio.  (Click on the link, and go to the Dragonfly Gallery to see her incredible dragonfly collection.) It was my first workshop with a guest artist instructing at my home studio.  Lynne went above and beyond, and everyone was thrilled with everything that they learned.  We learned so many techniques to create texture, and although it was only a 2 day workshop, everyone finished a full sheet watercolor painting in that short time!  This was a mixed media workshop, including acrylic inks, acrylics, watercolor, and metallics.  I strongly recommend that you take a workshop from Lynne, who gives private lessons also, at a very affordable price.  It was so fun for me to be a student again, although I didn't get my painting done, due to being a hostess.  I will post it soon!

Painting on silk by Lynne Baur.  I purchased this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...