Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just a quick note to wish all my blog followers a Happy Thanksgiving!! I’m so thankful for all my artist friends. Without your support and encouragement, I would be a lost soul. You all add so much joy to my life!

I'm offering a 2 Day Abstract Acrylic workshop on December 10 and 11th (Tuesday and Wednesday), in my home studio, Eden Prairie, MN, with the main feature being Wire Drawing.  The proceeds of this workshop will go to the Holman family, in memory of my dear friend, Karlyn Holman, who passed away recently.  We will start by learning wire drawing, then how to apply it to abstract drawings, and lastly how to use it in our acrylic paintings.  If interested, please contact me at:  karen@karenknutson.com
This is bound to fill very fast.  The price is $240.  I already have 3 spots spoken for.  Don't delay.

There was a follower who contacted me to ask if she could come to my studio during Thanksgiving. I lost that request, so if it’s you, please contact me again. I’m open to visitors.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. A super painting Karen. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and good luck with the workshop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...