Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goals for the New Year!

"Waiting for Mr. Right"
I usually make several goals on New Year's Eve, and sometimes I follow through and sometimes I don't.  So, this year, my plan is to make a goal every month and maybe that will be a short enough time that I may possibly follow through!  In January for the past 2 years, I have done the "30 Paintings in 30 Days" Challenge posted by Leslie Saeta.  Click on the link and you can join me!  For me, it's a great way to get back into painting after taking all of December off to party and all that goes with the Christmas holiday for our family.  (4 trees this year!)  The deal is that you can paint 2 paintings in one day, if you need to get ahead.  You just have to paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  I usually like to get ahead in the first week, so that I can post them early on her website, AND if I'm possibly called to babysit, I will be ready for that day.  I told myself last year that I would have soups, etc. frozen ahead of time, but that didn't happen.  I think I'll take advantage of the crock pot this year.  My goal is to do people that are part of an abstract background like the painting pictured here that I actually painted many years ago.  Any medium, but my goal is to keep them loose.  Wish me luck!  Happy New Year, you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...