Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Crazy Lady Paintings

"Sending you a Big Hug"
This is one of my latest crazy lady paintings. If you look closely, along her neck there's a message. It probably looks like hair at first, right?  :)   I just finished teaching a 2 day workshop in Watertown, SD at Jennifer Stone's beautiful new studio.  What a great time we had!  So many laughs and new friendships were made!  I had 19 students, and they all did a fabulous job at creating very imaginative crazy ladies of their own!  Below is a collage of their paintings.  (Remember, I made this on www.PicMonkey.com)  It's a great site to make collection photos. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your ladies with attitude.... Speaking of I took first place in the Savage Arts Council Juried Show for my self portrait.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...