Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 10 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Valentine Wishes"         $75
Watercolor and Collage          7" x 10"
Happy Valentines Day a few days early.  I wanted to post this one now, in case anyone wants to purchase this for their sweetheart or possibly for themselves.  The hearts in this painting truly just showed up!  I love the way the big heart seems to be breaking up into little hearts and then they are blown in the wind, as if you were blowing a kiss.  May you all have a special Valentine's Day!  Love yourselves and be happy! 

4 comments:

  1. So interesting, Karen! I really like the dynamics of this composition, the central thrust of interesting shapes and colors -- I see a man possibly fishing or in a kayak -- and the blue and sand colors around...and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super painting Karen. To me the colours are like a stream carrying the hearts along their path. Happy Valentines to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s what I thought too! Thanks for your comment!😀

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...