Friday, January 30, 2015

Collection of all 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

Well, there you have it!  All 30 Paintings to view in one glance!  What did I learn from this challenge?  That it is better to be prepared with meals and sketches ahead of time.  I love that Leslie Saeta features this every year, because it gives me the push that I need in January after not painting at all in December.  I discovered many new tricks and they are all shared on my daily posts, so if you are a student, you might want to look back over this past month's posts.  For those who want to buy a book of these paintings, just send me a check for $30 (this includes shipping) with your mailing address, and email to : Karen Knutson, 8621 Coachman's Lane, Eden Prairie, MN 55347.  It is size 6.5" x 6.5".  I made one last year of my bird paintings, and really liked the quality of the Blurb product.  Thanks to all those who purchased many of these paintings.  It's always so rewarding to have you buy my artwork for your homes.  If interested in any of these, I've tried to keep updating them as to whether they have sold or not, so each day should have the details of each painting status.   I can't thank all of you who commented or "liked" my paintings as I posted them on Facebook.  It really means a lot to hear what you think!  And special thanks to my wonderful husband for encouraging and supporting me when the house hasn't been cleaned all month and we've been eating take out food most days.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Karen!
    This is such an impressive collage: colorful and lively. What fun story in each of your painting!
    Thank you to share your process along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, have so enjoyed your paintings and blog posts this month. New subscriber. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all and the free style of your approach... They look absolutely grand together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection looks great! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great month! I absolutely loved looking at your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly a lot of beautiful work! Congrats - and onward! My faves are many, but particularly the Klimt one and the 31st one...which tells such a great story. You are such a dedicated and thorough artist in your planning and execution. I admire your approach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Beautiful body of work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been pure joy to see your work this month! Congratulations, Karen...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such vibrance and energy. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...