Thursday, December 18, 2014

7th Day of Christmas- Santa Series

"Santa 1999"
The face of this Santa was my very favorite!  I just want to pinch his cheeks!  I love how gentle he turned out, and so I decided to have him holding a cat.  I, myself prefer dogs, but I like cats too.  Each to their own.  Anyway, I thought that this Santa looked like he loved cats.  By 1999, I had quite a following who purchased my Santa paintings every single year.  So, you can imagine how surprised I was when one collector actually returned her Santa.  She really despised cats and couldn't stand to look at it.  So, that's my interesting story about this one.  Evidently, some people are very final about their opinion about cats versus dogs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...