Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Drawing Challenge, Day 12

Assignment today was to look outside the windows and draw what we saw.  Paying special attention to the space BETWEEN objects.  However, I had a busy day, and didn't get around to my drawing till 9:30 p.m., when it was dark outside.  So, I drew my hubby in front of the window!  Kathie said that it should be fun, and you know what?  It was fun to do this!  I didn't worry whether it looked like him or not. I just really tried to pay attention to angels, and connections.  And I think it really does kind of look like Dick!  Which reminds me.  I'll have to give him a haircut soon!  I've been cutting Dick's hair since we were in college.  Some (ahem....) years!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...