Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 8- 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"A Walk with the boys"
This painting was so fun to paint!  First of all, this is my daughter in law, KJ, and my two grandsons, Brady and Austin.  What fun to paint the people that I love!  I worked from a design sketch that I had done almost a year ago.  It only had the girl in it, so I had to work the 2 boys into the composition.  Brady's favorite stuffed animal is "Giraffey", so that had to be added to the composition too.  Tomorrow is KJ's birthday, so I'll make a card out of this for her as a surprise. Her favorite color is blue, so I knew that blue had to be an important part of the color scheme.  This image is: 11" x 11" , matted: 17" x 17", and sells for $150. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...